ESAT signed several partnership agreement with international institutions. Cooperation are intended to develop student mobility, teacher mobility and exchange of experiences, giving a dimension at the international level of the School.
ESAT has established since its creation a close links with partners through framework agreements and conventions that are intended to:
- The exchange of experience and expertise in the field of education, pedagogy and administration.
- Greater openness and visibility of the ESAT.
- The realization of joint research projects.
- The organization scientific conferences, symposia, forums and seminars.
- The exchange of knowledge, documentation and publications.
- The creation of a common programme in order to deliver a common degrees .
- In addition to local institutions, ESAT is linked to foreign universities by similar agreements for scientific cooperation.